Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bachelor Pad Season 1 Crowns Two Winners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Bachelor Pad Season 1 Crowns Two Winners Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor Pad Season 1 Crowns Two Winners   Bachelor Pad Season 1 Crowns Two Winners I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 pm

ABC's light summer MI5 Spooks dvd boxset filler "Bachelor Pad" has crowned two winners of their cash. Natalie Getz from "The Bachelor" season 13 and David Good from "The Bachelorette" season 5 managed to trample down Tenley Molzahn from Californication dvd box set "Bachelor" season 14 and her partner Kiptyn Locke from "Bachelorette" season 5.These two couples were battling for $250,000 prize in the reunion episode airing Monday, September 13. Since this is not a real Project Runway season 7 dvd box set competition, they just have to convince the judges, comprised of the fallen housemates, of what they would do with the money. Natalie said she will start a small charity for prostate cancer because her dad is a survivor while Dave would do a "comic relief".The votes were in and the judges decided to send MacGyver complete series Natalie and David to the final. These two then were separated by rooms, asked by host Chris Harrison to choose between "Share" or "Keep". If both pick "Share" then they would get half each, if both pick "Keep", none of them will get it and the money will be shared among the other contestants, and if one of them chooses "Keep" while the other "Share", the former gets all the money. Decidedly, Natalie and David both chose "Share".On a relationship update, Natalie and David are still dating but they are doing the long-distance relationship. "There's potential that it will develop into something more now that the show is over," David who lives in Ohio said. Natalie who lives in L.A. added, "If we lived in the same city ...He probably would have asked me to marry him by now. He's borderline obsessed." 50 Cent is preparing for a long-awaited cameo on U.K. TV - the The OC complete series rapper will appear in hit British soap opera "Eastenders". The "In Da Club" superstar is an avid fan of the longrunning BBC show, set in the East End of London, after catching episodes during promotional trips to the U.K.And he has organized a guest appearance with BBC bosses, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. But the star is devastated the talks took so long - because he's too late to appear opposite veteran British actress Barbara Windsor, who retired from her role as tough landlady Peggy Mitchell earlier this the king of queen dvd month.He tells the publication, "I really wanted Peggy to throw me out of her pub, but I didn't get it organized quick enough and it's too late now. I've performed with Eminem and Justin Timberlake, acted with [Robert] De Niro and [Al] Pacino, had a guest spot on 'The Simpsons' - in the U.S. a sign that you've made it to the very top, but I can't fulfill my biggest showbiz dream."

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Bachelor Pad Season 1 Crowns Two Winners
Page 1 of 1