Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cee-Lo Was Invited to Become 'American Idol' Judge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Cee-Lo Was Invited to Become 'American Idol' Judge Empty
PostSubject: Cee-Lo Was Invited to Become 'American Idol' Judge   Cee-Lo Was Invited to Become 'American Idol' Judge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Gnarls Barkley frontman Cee-Lo was invited to put his name forward to become a judge on "American Idol" by show regular Glee dvd box set Randy Jackson. Fox network executives were left to fill the empty seats vacated by exiting judges Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi on the show this summer and recently announced Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler would the king of queen dvd join Jackson on the new three-person judging panel.Green reveals he toyed with the idea of signing up for the hit reality show following encouragement by good pal Jackson - but decided Dollhouse dvd he wouldn't make for good TV because he refuses to pass judgment on people.He tells Vibe magazine, "I was asked. (Jackson and I) talked about it very, very casually. (He said), 'Go for it. It's open. Who could really argue with JAG dvd box set that? I support you.' I think we were just kind of joking around. I don't think I would've been up for doing it. I'm not a judge of people. I observe, but I don't judge people."At least three identities of the stars who will join the next "The Celebrity Apprentice" have been known. In its report, EW said that Michael Jackson's older sister La Toya Jackson, Sugar Ray's frontman Mark McGrath and TV personality Star Jones will join the production early next week in New York City for the fourth celebrity edition.Jackson is no stranger Rome dvd box set to reality TV for back in 2007 she was on CBS' "Armed & Famous" and two years later shecompeted in U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother". Meanwhile, Jones was known as the co-host of "The View" and was once a contestant on the celebrity version of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"McGrath had a brush with reality when he was asked to be the guest judge on "American Idol". He is also notable as the host of "The Search for the Next Doll", "Girlicious" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics!".Although the current season of "The Apprentice" which hires ordinary people who lost their job in the economy crisis is rating-challenged, the "Celebrity" edition is hoped to reprise the success of its three predecessors. NBC is expected to premiere it in the first quarter of 2011 and announce the Get Smart dvd box set names before this year ends.Update: Gossip Cop listed three other names who would join the competition. They are Lisa Rinna, David Cassidy and Dionne Warwick.
Richard Chamberlain is returning to TV for a multi-episode gig on hit drama "Brothers & Sisters". Chamberlain will play a character linked to show regular Ron Rifkin's homosexual character Saul. Chamberlain 'came out' as a gay man in real life seven years ago, in 2003.The "Thorn Birds" star is also scheduled to join the cast of U.S. series "Chuck" - as a ruthless international spy, according to EW."Brothers & Sisters" was created by playwright Jon Robin Baitz. Among the cast of the show are Sally Field, Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths, Matthew Rhys, Dave Annable, Luke MacFarlane and Patricia Wettig.

The news share from DVDsetshop

Back to top Go down

Cee-Lo Was Invited to Become 'American Idol' Judge
Page 1 of 1