Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ping K15 Golf Clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower

Ping K15 Golf Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Golf Clubs   Ping K15 Golf Clubs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am

James wrote: "Calls himself a man of god? That was the most disgraceful thing I have seen in my life". Referring to the incident where Lehman ran on to the Taylormade R9 Forged Irons 17th green after Justin Leonard holed a tram-liner of a putt to eventually win the Cup for the USA.

Lehman, golf course equipment hoping that the matter was closed after the apology was furious.

"I think it is really low class. I hope James feels good about Ping K15 Fairway Wood and Ping K15 Driver. I guess every good story needs a villain and I'm glad he's found one in me. He said Sarcastically.

"I hope he feels good about making money off taking shots at other people's character and integrity. And I think he ought to be proud he's dragging the Ryder Cup through the muck."

James was surprised at Lehman’s response.

"I’m amazed at Tom’s reaction. Nike sasquatch Sumo2 5300 Driver and Nike SQ SUMO 5000 Fairway Wood I don’t think I’ve been particularly harsh on Tom in the book. I don’t approve of his actions but I haven’t launched into an anti-Lehman chapter. There is not a chapter entitled ‘I don’t like Tom.’"
Back to top Go down

Ping K15 Golf Clubs
Page 1 of 1