Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour Burner Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower

Tour Burner Irons Empty
PostSubject: Tour Burner Irons   Tour Burner Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 pm

As the Golf Clubs thrill of his first Challenge Tour victory sank in, Gillot admitted: “I’m exhausted. TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons was tough today. When I started I just wanted to get further ahead to take the pressure off myself but I just couldn’t do it. I had plenty of chances but I couldn’t take them.

“I knew Andrew was playing well and I just wanted to get further in front of him. I’m not one who forgets scoreboards. I want to know what’s going on so I looked at every one.”

He taylormade tour burner driver was out in 39, missing a three-foot par putt on nine and TaylorMade Burner Tour Fairway Wood dropped another shot with a terrible drive at the long 12th.

At 16, TaylorMade Tour Burner TP Drivers he missed the green with his approach and finished in heavy rough. Even then he chipped to six feet but again missed the putt to spill another shot.

Back to top Go down

Tour Burner Irons
Page 1 of 1