Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace   Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Ryan Devlin will reprise his role as the husband to Mandy Moore's Mary on Grey's Anatomy, an ABC rep confirms.
Devlin — who was recently axed from $#*! My Dad Says and will be returning to Cougar Town — will appear in Episodes 6 and 7 of the new season.
Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo: Meredith becomes the caretaker in Season 7
The 30-year-old actor first appeared in bones seasons 1-5 dvd box set the two-hour season finale as husband Bill, who was stuck outside the hospital while a shooter rampaged inside Seattle Grace.
Moore is scheduled to reprise her role bones season 5 dvd box set for at least Episode 6. Detailshow i met your mother seasons 1-5 dvd box set
of their return are sparse as the scripts haven't been written.
The decision on who will be how i met your mother season 5 dvd box set sitting at the American Idol judges table next season will be announced within the next three weeks, reinstalled Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe says.
Aerosmith bassist confirms Steven smallville season 9 dvd box set Tyler is joining American Idol
"I guess the decision has got to be Ghost Whisperer seasons 1-5 dvd box set made within the next three weeks," Lythgoe told Ryan Seacrest on Seacrest's 24 seasons 1-8 dvd box set morning radio show Thursday. "I think decisions have been made, let's be honest about this. I think decisions have been made, and negotiations are taking place."
As for the lengthy negotiations, Lythgoe Grey's Anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd noted that dealing with possible big-name stars — perhaps like Steven Tyler, who has Grey's Anatomy season 6 dvd box set reportedly been in talks to join the show — takes time.
"When you are dealing with stars who have other Gossip Girl seasons 1-3 dvd box set
lives to concentrate on, it's like, 'I want to take you off the planet and you'll join us on Planet American Idol for four months,' that's really tough," he said. NCIS dvd box set "So you've got to let them work everything out and, of course, come up with the money that they will appreciate."
Kara DioGuardi feels Scrubs seasons 1-9 dvd "disappointment" over Idol, dad says
Changes on the panel for the upcoming season spring Two and Half Men dvd box set from Simon Cowell leaving for X Factor, along with Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd Ellen DeGeneres deciding to exit the series after one season and Kara DioGuardi's contract not being renewed.
Reps for the Fox reality series continued to refuse to comment Thursday.

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace
Page 1 of 1