Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

90210’s Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Talk Teddy’s Tortured

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

90210’s Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Talk Teddy’s Tortured Empty
PostSubject: 90210’s Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Talk Teddy’s Tortured   90210’s Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Talk Teddy’s Tortured I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Since discovering he'd drunkenly hooked up with a male classmate in the season Cold Case Seasons 1-7 dvd premiere, the frustration of 90210's Teddy has combusted in angry and violent True Blood seasons 1-3 dvd ways, from firing off an antigay slur to NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd throwing punches. Trevor sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd Donovan, who plays Teddy, says the show won't rush his character into a happier, more accepting time one tree hill seasons 1-7 dvd — even while it has introduced an apparent love interest for him in Ian. He'll continue to married with children Seasons 1-11 dvd stumble, sometimes army wives Seasons 1-3 dvd aggressively, as he slowly comes to terms with his sexuality. (Coming up: A misguided attempt to figure things out at a gay bar in West Hollywood.)"Teddy's story has been about how painful and confusing this situation can be, and it won't be OK for him any time soon," Donovan says. "Acceptance doesn't happen overnight, like, 'Oh! This is who I am!' bones seasons 1-5 dvd This isn't an afterschool special. Teddy's fighting it."
It's going to be a showdown of Olympic proportions on the 200th episode of Dancing with the Stars, as Season 6 champ Kristi Yamaguchi and Season 4 winner Apolo csi miami seasons 1-8 dvd Anton Ohno lead the top 6 pairs in a group dance face-off. "It's going to be fun and intense!" Yamaguchi, who won with Mark Ballas, "It's just an honor to be asked back for such a big celebration. I think a lot of us have incredible, positive, fun memories of our experience on the show, and to be able to play such a great part in such a big episode — I couldn't ask for more." So what's the former figure skater's plan of attack to take down her fellow Olympic gold medalist's team?Mad Men's Jon Hamm again showed his acting range and comedic chops, hosting his Desperate Housewives seasons 1-6 dvd second Halloween episode of Saturday Night Live. This year's costume, he said, was "slightly less nervous" as opposed to last time's "nervous."The 39-year-old actor's monologue proved that he's just as good as coming up with ad campaigns on the spot as his alter ego Don Draper:Hamm made a blink-and-you-miss-it appearance in the digital short "Ronnie and Clyde." Rihanna sang in auto-tune as Andy doctor who seasons 1-5 dvd
Samberg was "shy Ronnie."The skit "I Didn't Ask For This" was about embarrassing moments caught on tape. Hamm was Mark, an absentee father on a reality show trying family guy seasons 1-8 dvd to reconnect with his son. Hamm did his best ridiculously long cry that got auto-tuned. "Now it's a ringtone," he shouted.

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

90210’s Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Talk Teddy’s Tortured
Page 1 of 1