Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diablo Edge Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower

Diablo Edge Irons Empty
PostSubject: Diablo Edge Irons   Diablo Edge Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am

Kuehne hit her 9-iron out from under the Golf Clubs tree, but landed her ball on the left-side thick fringe. From there she would chip on to about 12 feet and two putt. With her double-bogey on the last hole, suddenly there was a playoff, but Ping Rapture Driver was not just between King and Kuehne.

While the lead group was just finishing up on the 17th, Callaway Diablo Edge Irons and Callaway Diablo Forged Irons two groups ahead Goetze-Ackerman was recording her five-under-par round of 67 and her tournament best round. Goetze-Ackerman, carded five birdies and no bogeys to finish at 12-under as well.

"Its Callaway Diablo Edge driver funny after my round I thought 'Wow' its over, because it was a very mentally draining round," said Goetze-Ackerman. "And just as soon as I thought it was over, I was ready to go again and I was not that nervous."

Back to top Go down

Diablo Edge Irons
Page 1 of 1