Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Another Girl for Jodie Sweetin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

It's Another Girl for Jodie Sweetin Empty
PostSubject: It's Another Girl for Jodie Sweetin   It's Another Girl for Jodie Sweetin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Jodie Sweetin's house is filling up.The Full James Bond 007 dvd box set House alum gave birth to her second child, daughter Beatrix, on Tuesday, her boyfriend, Morty Coyle, tells People.
"Jodie was amazing and is doing great," Coyle said. "We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Full House's Jodie Sweetin expecting second child
Beatrix, who Charmed dvd box set weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 19 inches long, is the first child for Sweetin, 28, and Coyle. The actress has a 2-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Full House's Jodie Sweetin struggled with alcohol, meth
Sweetin, who Will and Grace complete box set detailed her past drug addiction and alcohol abuse in her 2009 memoir, UnSweetined, has been dating Coyle for a year.
A call to Sweetin's rep was not immediately returned.
Maiara Walsh, Babylon 5 complete dvd set who played Gaby's and Carlos' bratty, over-sexed niece Ana on last season's Desperate Housewives, is headed to Mystic Falls to cause more even trouble. In Vampire Diaries' Oct. 7 episode, the 22-year-old Buffy dvd box set actress will appear as Sarah, a high schooler who likes to party. Woo-hoo! Crack open the coffins and pour me some blood!
Vampire Diaries executive producer Kevin Williamson tells me, "Sarah is a girl who sets her eyes on Jeremy and encourages him to party it up at the Lockwood house." (And by Lockwood house, we're now talking Werewolf Central.)
Since Maiara now has a Californication dvd box set good chance of being killed off by both vampires and werewolves, I wish her the best of luck in Mystic Falls. She's a sweet actress whose Housewives character just never took off. Last we saw of Ana Terminator 2: Judgment Day Solis, she was headed off to New York City to pursue a modeling career just like her Aunt Gaby did back in her day. At least I think that's what happened to her. I sort of tuned her character out after she got all caught up with those Bolen neighbors.

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

It's Another Girl for Jodie Sweetin
Page 1 of 1