Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Pics Feature 'Killer' Betty White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Community  Pics Feature 'Killer' Betty White Empty
PostSubject: Community Pics Feature 'Killer' Betty White   Community  Pics Feature 'Killer' Betty White I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

As apparent from the promotional photos, Betty White is armed and dangerous in her guest starring role on "Community". Kung Fu Panda Described as "an esteemed, but slightly unhinged anthropology professor", White's June is seen holding an ancient weapon and aiming it at Joel McHale's Jeff.
Speaking of sex and the city dvd box set the experience working with the veteran actress, McHale told Billy Bush, "She plays a murderous anthropology professor and she tries to kill me. She really does try to assault me numerous times. And she drinks her own urine ...and I am not joking!" But he was joking when he said, "It's very torrid, very graphic, really Get Smart dvd box set intense I don't know if we can show it at 8 o'clock."
McHale also spilled a little more, saying the 88-year-old would display her language skill. "She also speaks in foreign languages, including Swahili and JAG dvd box set I'm not kidding!" McHale said.
Betty White's appearance is in the season premiere
In the fifth episode of ABC Family's new sitcom "Melissa & Joey", Mel discovers that Lennox is failing one of her classes, so Joe encourages her to lay down the law. But when Mel's dad, former Senator Burke, comes to town, he lures the kids to break the rules.
After he invites Lennox to come the king of queen dvd boxset
live with him in DC, Mel and Joe attempt to use some reverse psychology to get her to do the right thing. Called "The Perfect Storm", the episode airs on Monday, September 7 at 8/7c.
"Melissa & Joey" is a half-hour multi-cam comedy with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence executive producing and starring. Hart's Mel ends up taking in her niece and nephew when her sister is jailed and her brother in law flees the country. To juggle her work The OC complete series and housework, she hires a man who takes care of the family, Joey.
The sitcom is taped in front of live audience. "People miss it," Hart quipped in an interview with EW. "I really think that there is this void in television. MacGyver complete series There are so few sitcoms. Everyone is trying to remake something else. I think that this one does have a little bit of 'Who's the Boss?' and some 'Friends' humor, kind of 'Mad About You'."

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Community Pics Feature 'Killer' Betty White
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemonade Forumz! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: