Lemonade Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum free for everyone! All types of friends, all types of people anyone can join! Chat chat chat! Have fun meeting new people and playing new games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmy Red-Carpet Host Chris Harrison: "I Just Want to See Sue Sylvester's Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Emmy Red-Carpet Host Chris Harrison: "I Just Want to See Sue Sylvester's Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Emmy Red-Carpet Host Chris Harrison: "I Just Want to See Sue Sylvester's Acceptance   Emmy Red-Carpet Host Chris Harrison: "I Just Want to See Sue Sylvester's Acceptance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

When Chris Harrison hosts TV Guide Network's red-carpet show before the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards, one thing he'll be prepared for Cold Case season 1-7 dvd box set is fashion talk. "You can't shy away, fashion's important, that's what a lot of people want to see," House MD seasons 1-6 dvd box set he told TVGuide.com. Harrison also discusses his preparations, what shows he's rooting for, and why he wants Jim Parsons and Sofia Vergara to win.
TVGuide.com: How Desperate Housewives seasons 1-6 dvd box set
do you prepare to be ready to talk to anyone on the red carpet?
Chris Harrison: We're Lost seasons 1-6 dvd box set preparing for 150 people and I guarantee you it's the 151st person that's going to show up. The good news is, I usually know their name, who they are and I know the show or know of the show. Having done weeds seasons 1-5 dvd
your homework as much as you can will prepare you for the inevitable.
Check out our Emmys xena warrior princess seasons 1-6 dvd section for complete coverage
TVGuide.com: Do you get nervous for live TV?
Harrison: I get extremely my name is earl seasons 1-4 dvd excited. Having played sports my whole life I equate it to that feeling of being so excited and ready to go. I love that feeling of all this work, all this preparation, and it's all done. In the next two hours, good The West Wing dvd box set or bad, you are on live TV. It will not stop if you're having a bad day, or it won't continue if you're having a great day. It is what it is. I love that no matter what happens it's over and you're like, "OK, how did we do?" I love the pressure and you got to have people around you that love it as well.
TVGuide.com: Have you The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd brushed up on fashion?
Harrison: A little bit. I pay the prisoner season 1 dvd
attention to Lawrence Zarian ... It's kind of fun to get his predictions of the colors, is it jewel tones, is it black, is it hair up or down this year, and he's usually dead-on. You can't shy away, fashion's important, that's what a lot of people want to see. Our audience man vs wild seasons 1-3 dvd is predominantly female and they want to know what the looks are. It's funny to see how that equates to how it disseminates into American culture.
Emmys fashion blog with father ted seasons 1-3 dvd
Lawrence Zarian
TVGuide.com: Did you ever think you'd be talking fashion in your career?
Harrison: Well, I've heroes seasons 1-4 dvd
already taken that leap because I did Designers' Challenge for [HGTV] Garden Network. I was already talking duvet covers and wainscoting so ruching is really not that big of a leap.
TVGuide.com: Do Leverage seasons 1-2 dvd you have your picks to win?
Harrison: Well, The Bachelor was the biggest oversight in the history of the Emmys. [Laughs.] I have my favorites, I would love to see someone in the comedy category like Jim Parsons break through, who I love and is a great guy. ... I like it when Knight Rider seasons 1-4 dvd it changes people's lives. Like for the people from Modern Family, this will be a difference maker. The kids from Glee, this will change their careers. So I like when, say, a Matthew Morrison comes on the scene and a guy like that wins. I think we all want to see Jane Lynch up there. I just want to see Sue Sylvester's acceptance speech.
TVGuide.com: Do you Midsomer Murders seasons 1-13 dvd have a wish interview (besides U2)?
Harrison: Yes, my most notable roswell seasons 1-3 dvd
moment was hijacking the Edge and, by the way, if Bono comes, just know that's going to happen again. I have to complete the cycle. In TV, I OZ dvd missed a lot of the comedians last year like Steve Carell. I really enjoy the comedians. They're there to have a good the closer dvd box set time. And Sofia V

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Emmy Red-Carpet Host Chris Harrison: "I Just Want to See Sue Sylvester's Acceptance
Page 1 of 1